A cookie is a small text file saved in your web browser when you visit almost any web page. They are useful for the web to be able to remember your visit when you return to surf this page. The cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more information on what are the cookies , what do they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way it fights spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you have a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither Emphasis nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies and from this place you should carry your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision for not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the company stores the cookies on computer servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. According to Google the cookie does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this link. For information on the use Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.